🚀 Release: Refactoring, CLI (wip) and a new team member!
Published on 2020-11-12
Welcome to this new release of Mockoon. There are several bug fixes and new features in this version that we hope you will like. But first some news:
- There is a new tutorials section on the website, where you will be able to learn new mocking tricks.
- The development of the CLI started and is progressing well (we already have a basic version working internally, yay!). It required some heavy refactoring tackled in this version.
- We can now say "we" for real as a second maintainer joined the team for twice the throughput 🚀. You can follow Fabrice on GitHub 🎉.
And now the changelog:
- Route responses can now be randomized. This option available next to the route responses list will have priority over the rules. As a consequence, the CORS icon changed to reuse the "shuffle" icon for this feature. (Issue #269)
- Valid MongoDB ObjectIds can now be generated with a new
objectId helper. See the templating documentation for more information. (Issue #342)
- The export menu has a new option to export the currently selected environment only. (Issue #251)
- Environments can now be started/stopped all at once with a new menu option (
Start/stop/reload all environments). (Issue #90)
- When auto-mocking from the environment logs, the API prefix is no longer part of the newly created route path. (Issue #333)
- Fix automated tests not running correctly due to the newly added splash screen. (Issue #341)
- Fix broken layout in some rare cases due to usage of responsive row/col. (Issue #365)
- Update Mockoon to Electron 10. (Issue #350)
- Update automated tests to Spectron 12 to improve the tests stability. (Issue #350)
- Project was migrated from TSlint to ESlint, in order to reuse the configuration for the
commons library and the future CLI. (Issue #360)
- Current application and future CLI's shared code have been extracted in a new library. (Issue #1).
A big thank you to the following people that helped to make Mockoon better: